It's as simple as shopping online on any of these categories.
You can keep track of your purchases to discover how you've
helped others using the iRobinhood Giving Program
The table provides a detailed view of your charity’s donation activity. Each donation made tohas its own line item with the following information:
1. Date: Date goods or services were purchased.
2. Merchant: Online business where supporter purchased goods or services.
3. Transaction Value: Total dollar amount user purchased from the merchant.
4. Donation Value: Represents the dollar amount the merchant will donate towards . Dollar amount is based on the percentage the merchant assigns to a good or service and will vary significantly across items.
Note: Merchants do not provide their donation allocation methodology to the iRobinhood Giving Program.
We determine the nature of the donations by good or service at the time of purchase. For transparency
we relay this information as soon as it is available.
5. %: Represents the donation contribution in percentage terms to
Note: Merchants do not provide their donation allocation methodology to iRobinHood.
Our knowledge of donation contributions by good or service is determined at the time of purchase.
In the interest of transparency, once we receive this information,
we immediately pass it on to you for view in your back office.
Your Amazon purchases will not be viewable on the toolbar button or in your personal account,
but they will be reflected in the total money raised for the charity.